On your Campaign Workbench, you will see all of your campaigns, and each will display that campaign's status:
- 'Draft Campaigns' are those campaigns which you began creating, but did not book.
- You can continue with a draft campaign where you left off, or click 'Create New Campaign' where you can start over with a brand new campaign.
- 'Awaiting Ad Audio' are those campaigns which have been booked but are awaiting the audio.
- Once your campaign's audio is ready for your review, you will receive an email so you can review your ad!
- 'Ready for Audio Approval' are those campaigns which are awaiting your approval.
- Once a campaign is approved, you're ready to reach your customers over the radio airwaves!
- 'Ready to Air' campaigns are those that have approved audio and are simply awaiting their start date.
- 'Running' campaigns are those that are live on the air playing for your target customers.